The beginnings of the wine and vineyard traditions of the Đakovo and Srijem Diocese go back to the pre-Turk era, and after the liberation from the Turks, it is especially renewed by the Bishop Petar Bakić with the planting of vineyards in Trnava, which are then expanded by the Bishop Josip Čolnić. Bishop Antun Mandić founded the vineyards in Mandičevac, on the slopes of Krndija, and Bishop Josip Juraj Strossmayer built cellars in Trnava and Mandičevac. Today, the Đakovo-Osijek Dioceses is the strongest in producing Traminac wine in this area, which makes up 60% of its assortment. Other remaining 40% is taken by the production of top-quality TrnovačkoGraševino wine, and the excellent Trnovačko Chardonnay. Even lovers of wine abroad enjoy our exceptional TrnovačkiTraminac. The cellars of the Diocese are also well known for their archives on wine. This is proven by the existence of exceptional grape picking which is the fruit of the whole-hearted investments.
The wine maker Hrvoje Lukačević is the manager of the project Wine Roads of Zlatarevac and has been a little over a year since they have been officially acknowledged. There are seven wine makers, and the along the most popular Mass Wine among them, there is also a very interesting tradition of the Convent of the Sisters of the Holy Cross.
Family Farm HRVOJE LUKAČEVIĆ
OFFER FOR TASTING AND VISITING THE FARM
1. The offer of tasting wine at the farm includes the following
- the tasting of 3 to 4 wines of which at least one is declared as excellent, and the remaining are at least declared as quality wine
- along with the tasting, there is also an offer of traditional homemade products produced on the farm itself, except for the cheese which is bought at the family farm registered for that activity
- along with cheese there is also homemade bread with a spread of homemade pig fat and homemade paprika cut up in squares, apple chips, kulen (sausage) and alike
- desert: sour cheery cake, pancakes with homemade jam
a) wine tasting per person with cheese, bread or apple chips
b) wine tasting with cheese, bread and kulen (sausage)
c) wine tasting with cheese, bread and desert
2. A tour of the farm for children up to the age of 16
- a tour of the farm and the wine tasting area offers homemade products for the children, basically cares made from homemade fruit from the farm and that includes sour cherry and apple cakes as well as pancakes made with homemade jam with homemade juices made from apples, sour cherries, elderberries and alike. The price of this tour is 30 kns with the stated products per child. Escort of the children by an adult is paid by the wine tasting price list as desired.
- the children are offered the possibility of a tour of the apple orchard from August 20 to October 31 where the children themselves pick 3-4 apples and take them with themselves. The price for this additional service is free. The children can also tour the orchards or vineyards at an earlier time period but at that time there is no fruit ripe enough to be picked. The orchards are located along the main asphalted road and there is the possibility of a parking space for a bus.
Family Farm BLAŽ MIKIĆ
3. A tour and visit to the horse farm under the ownership of BlažMikić
- the ticket for visiting the horse farm is 40 kunas per person which includes a tour of the horse farm and one desert as desired. The desert consists of homemade cakes, and basically pies made from sour cherries and other fruit the farm has, homemade salty and sweet rolls and pancakes with homemade jam. Desert for the entire group is basically the same, but eventually with larger groups it is possible to serve more than one desert.
- the far owns a facility designed in the traditional Slavonian style for accommodation for up to 60 people
- the farm also offers rides in rural cars or sleds during the winter months or riding horses and the price is as follows:
a) a ride with a car or sled
b) horseback riding
200 kn per hour
70 kn per hour
MISNA VINA LTD.
FAMILY FARM HRVOJE LUKAČEVIĆ
FAMILY FARMMARIJAN VRAČEVIĆ
FAMILY FARMPAVLOVIĆ SLAVEN
098 359 756,Zlatarevac 1a. 31411 Trnava
FAMILY FARMFRANJO VRAČEVIĆ
098 1321 259, J.J.Strossmayera 29, 31 411 Trnava
091 508 78 43, Budrovačkivinogradi 7, Budrovci
CONVENT OF THE SISTERS OF THE HOLY CROSS TRNAVA
031 863 054, I. Meštrovića 54, 31 411 Trnava
Official site of the Trnava municipality: http://www.opcina-trnava.hr/
Official site of Mass Wine>:http://www.misna-vina.com/